DIMENSIONS Land Management is an Enterprise Information System with a built-in Cadastre GIS based technology, that provides land department the ability and the technical capacity to manage all the transactions and services related to Land Registration, Land Surveyance, Title Deed Issuance, and Cadastre Management more rapidly and effortlessly. Information is dynamically updated to provide all LMS stakeholders with the most current data about these transactions.
DIMENSIONS Land Management is a Fully Automated System that was designed and developed by DIMENSIONS professional team, and by land management experts to automate the land registration process, and manage the land records.
DIMENSIONS Land Management is a workflow-oriented solution which increases the throughput of the employees, as the system automates the registration process and eliminates the time-consuming manual documentation and processing. It also securely connects and integrates with other government departments involved in the registration process; thereby it eliminates redundancies and expedites data sharing among the different departments, that improves transaction turnaround time, and increases productivity.
Features & Benefits
- A Turnkey solution that manages and automates the full cycle of land registration from records management to cadastral management.
- State-of-the-art solution where latest technologies and methodologies have been employed.
- Complies with the international standards (LADM ISO 19152/2012) and extendable to support key aspects of land management.
- End-to-end audit trail for all transactions to trace their movements, as well for all Title Deeds and parcels to keep records of their updates.
- Central, accurate, and Nation-wide Land Registry Database. The Database will include all land information, parcel data, Parcel history, geospatial information, GPS Data, CAD files, and Others.
- Efficiency: allows the system users to access the GIS maps and parcel fabric of the Cadastre from the user’s workspace; and vice-versa by allowing system users to access the registration related information of a land and the scanned documents from the Cadastre module.
- Security: Designed with multiple levels of security to define access rights and permissions, and to prevent unauthorized access to data or systems.
- Interoperability: provides secure integration and data exchange with third-party systems, and other government bodies (Banks, Notaries, Ministries, Tax Authorities, etc).
- Online, Real time, and automated application
- Easy maintenance and operation
- User friendly application that requires minimal users training efforts. Available as a Mobile for different platforms
- Centralized and integrated platform for enhanced management, productivity, and revenue generation.
- Public service oriented design offering full range of subsystems covering online data entry, electronic payment, SMS and Email notification, and internet services.
- FRONT END: The LMS is a web portal application, giving access to all users through a centralized platform. The LMS user will enjoy an interactive workspace where the users, whether the data entry users, surveyors, real estate agents, or landowners, can easily navigate between screens and achieve work in few click-steps. The Front-end module is available on smart mobiles and handheld devices.
- ARCHIVING: Archiving the supportive documents for each transaction is very important in any Land Registration process, the Archiving module offers very powerful tools to archive such documents easily and fast, create their metadata, indexing and hashing, then storing them in the advanced Document Management Module which is the centralized Digital Registry of the LMS.
- WORKFLOW: The Workflow module, or engine, facilitates the automation of the Land Management Processes by transforming the manual or semi-automated business processes into fully automated workflows. All functions of land management and land administration are streamlined which increases the processing ratio of transactions and improves the performance of the employees.
Additionally, the Workflow module is supported by a Workflow designer allowing departments to design, configure, modify, and reconfigure their workflows as easy as drag and drop wizard.
- ISSUANCE: the Issuance Module is responsible for issuing the Title Deeds and the Landowner Cards. The issuance transactions are automatically controlled by the system to prevent any issuing attempt prior getting all the required approvals.
- CADASTRE/GEOGRAPHICAL DATA MANAGEMENT: Cadastre is the GeoServer of the LMS, it is a centralized spatial server, and it is used for spatial data manipulation and rendering. The Cadaster is a comprehensive tool for creating and maintaining a seamless integrated geodata. It is designed specifically to manage and maintain large parcel datasets and improve parcel data quality and accuracy over time. The Cadastre supports configurable parcel numbering systems and spatial data access services.
- BILLING: The Billing Module is responsible for billing and collection of the Land Registration Fees. Also, the Billing module is responsible for the integration with the bank to allow collection by credit cards, cheques, and wire transfers.
- REPORTING: The Reporting Module is a standard dashboarding and reporting tool to deliver a Business Intelligence Solution. The main objective of this module is to have a complete integrated business performance reports and dashboard for the management, leaders, administrators of a Land Department, and other stakeholders that would enable them view the information of the registration process in actionable analytics. Also, the Reporting Module offers built-in reports allowing the LMS users to pull out transactional reports such as Parcel History Report, Audit Trail Report, Tracking Report, and much more.
- ADMINISTRATOR: This module allows the administrator users to configure the LMS. In other words, the system administrator can manage and control users, groups, and workflows. Also, the administrator can create and schedule performance and audit reports.